When shopping for travel underwear and bras, convenience and comfort are of the utmost importance. While on the road, or jumping from destination to destination, you might not have access to washing machines, or have the time to spend washing. If it’s a road trip in your state, or a two-month trip to the other side of the world, you should be focused on your itinerary, not on your underwear and washing.
Thinking practically, B Free has prioritised three main points that are vital to have in travel underwear:
- Comfortable feel for long-haul travels; whether it is on a plane, in a car, or a days’ adventure in a new country.
- Easy wash instructions + quick-dry fabric to make washing easier. This gives the traveller the chance to pack less underwear, so their bag can be filled with other important travel items, as well as spending only a short amount of time on washing.
- Stretchy, absorbent and durable, with high-quality fabrication, to ensure the fit is suited to all body types and to accommodate for all climates and adventures one might take.
Our travel collection includes many different cuts and types so that everyone can feel comfortable in underwear and bras that are suited to their body type.
Our two most popular travel essential underwear is the High Cut and the Bikini.
Both provide ultimate stretch and have a lightweight fabric that is very comfortable and is quick dry, enabling the traveller to not worry about washing.
The Travel Essentials- High Cut
provides great coverage and offers light support with a high cut, that is flattering to your leg. It is stretchy, breathable and long-lasting, featuring a cotton gusset for absorption and breathability. They also have a range of sizes, from Size 10-20.
The Travel Essentials- Hipster Bikini
offers a super soft touch and feels, with a flattering cut and nice fit. Super stretchy and supportive, it features a cotton gusset that offers absorption and breathability.
Both are incredibly easy to pack and take up little room due to their lightweight fabric. They also have a range of sizes from 6-16.
Thinking practically, our travel bras have prioritised three main points that are vital to include in travel bras:
- No wires, labels and tags. This ensures the traveller doesn’t have the discomfort of wires digging in, scratchy labels, or suffocating in your bra during long-haul flights or long car rides.
- Whether you’re falling asleep in a plane chair, in a car, changing positions, walking, hiking, it’s incredibly important to have added support in your travels during long days and nights.
- Super light-weight. For the travellers who love shopping or tend to overpack, as they’re seamless too, they can be folded easily. You also don’t need to worry about your bra losing any shape.
Bra-wise, our two most popular bras are the Aphrodite and the Venus bras.
The Aphrodite Bra
offers full coverage and a supportive rib band, which enables you to transition easily from sleepwear to daywear without changing bras. It also comes with
lace, in colours black, nude and blue, and without
lace in colours black and nude, depending on your preference. Available up to an F cup, they are suitable for a majority of sizes!
If you want more support, then the Venus Bra
is the choice for you.
With double fabric, double support cups and full coverage sides, this bra will give you ultimate comfort, while ensuring you’re not suffocating or feeling any tightness. It also features wide straps for more enjoyment and ease of wear. This style also comes with
lace in colours black, nude and burgundy, and without
lace in colours nude and white, depending on your own preference. Available up to an E, DD, or D cup depending on the style and colour of bra you choose!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on ( 03) 9882 0471
or email us at email@example.com
. Alternatively, you can visit our store 3 Russell Street Hawthorn East 3123, open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.