Flexi-Stretch Corset With 4 Steel Bones - Seconds Sale
Don't miss out on this amazing deal! Get yourself a Flexi-Stretch Corset With 4 Steel Bones at a bargain price for our Seconds Sale! The ultimate tummy and waist shaping corset that combines firm control with stretchy comfort and flexibility. Made from a light, smooth and sleek fa...
Don't miss out on this amazing deal! Get yourself a Flexi-Stretch Corset With 4 Steel Bones at a bargain price for our Seconds Sale!
The ultimate tummy and waist shaping corset that combines firm control with stretchy comfort and flexibility. Made from a light, smooth and sleek fabric that is discreet under clothes but provides powerful shaping and compression. Flatten your entire tummy and cinch your waist for heavenly smooth curves.
This corset is cleverly designed to curve downwards at the front to provide lower tummy control, and curve upwards at the back to avoid flattening your bottom. From all angles this miracle corset will have you looking beautifully sculpted whilst emphasising your assets and controlling any unwanted tummy bulges.
- Double layer sleek, stretchy high compression fabric
- Light weight design to minimise bulk
- 4 pieces of high quality flexible steel boning
- No visible lines
- Firm tummy & waist control
- 6 rows of steel hook and eye adjustment for the perfect fit
- Flattens upper and lower tummy
- Powerful shaping with comfortable wear
- Front length is approximately 29.5cm for generous tummy coverage
- Back length is approximately 24.5cm for a contoured fit above the bottom
Fabric Content: 60% Nylon 40% Elastane
Care Instructions: Hand Wash. Line Dry
* Please note that this item is not suitable to wear during pregnancy.
Seconds Sale - What does that mean?
At B free we buy and sell large volumes of products. On some occasions, we have products that have minor faults that do not affect the functionality of the garments. As we pride ourselves on our high quality and since it's important for us to offer our customers the best online experience, we sometimes remove items from our range that have minor faults.
These imperfections can include:
- Pen mark that can be made accidentally while packing the product
- Chalk marks from the sewing process
- Black label staining marks on white items from temperature changes.
- Yellowing marks on exposed items on display.
- Slight machinery marks from production while sewing.
The above minor visual faults mean we cannot sell those items at full price and they are therefore discounted. However, since most of our garments are functional solutions and undergarments, they can still perfectly serve the cause they are bought for.
Please note items in our Seconds Sale are not eligible for return. Hurry, stocks won’t last at this bargain price!