Steel Boned Black Corset
Sculpt your body for an hourglass silhouette with this show stopping corset shaper. Instantly transform your figure for a more sculpted va-va-voom silhouette! This hourglass corset cinches in your waist and flattens your tummy while comfortably hugging your hips. Featuring flexi s...
- 25 spiral flexi-steel bones
- Take 5cm off your waistline
- Three levels of adjustment
- Hook and eye front closure
- Sits under the bust
- Waist training
*Sizing note: When measuring yourself, firmly wrap the tape measure around your waist, at the mid point where your torso naturally bends to the side. It is essential to measure very tightly around your waist to measure the final compressed waist measurement for the corset. Note that for size XLarge and above your compressed waist measurement will likely be significantly smaller than your relaxed waist measurement.
- Layer your shapers: Wearing this corset over the top of a strong seamless shaper will make it easier to put on and helps avoid catching on skin when fastening the closure. We recommend the ULTIMATE STAY UP SHAPING SHORTS or the UNDERBUST STAY UP SHAPING G STRING
- Apple shapes: This structured corset enhances the waist line and gives a dramatic hourglass silhouette, however, for apple shapes with a rounder tummy you may prefer to layer 2 strong seamless shapers for a firm fit. We recommend the ULTIMATE STAY UP SHAPING SHORTS with a MAXIMUM TUMMY CONTROL BELLY BAND SHAPEWEAR over the top.
- Cinch the waist: Once you have the hourglass corset on you can use your hands to bend in the waist further and squeeze to reshape the steel spiral bones and enhance the curve of your waist. For an even more dramatic result you can wear a waist cincher over the top in a smaller size than usual: WAIST CINCHER
- One hook at a time starting from the top: This corset is very firm and will require strength to put on. To make it easier we recommend folding back the fabric flap behind the eyes of the closure so they are fully exposed and won't catch on any fabric. You may prefer to wriggle the corset down slightly and begin fastening the hooks one at a time starting from the top. Once all hooks are on you may need to wriggle the corset up higher to sit right under the bust line.