Nursing Starter Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
All the essentials you’ll need once bub arrives, rolled into one convenient set! Transition into nursing as easily as possible with the B Free starter set – designed to make life on you and your new bub as fuss-free as possible. We’ve created this pack to minimise hassle, time and washing on new mums with all of our nursing bestsellers in one value pack.
All items are completely tag, label and seam free for the ultimate comfort while you're nursing. These are all also made in soft, delicate fabrics that are soothing on sore, chapped or sensitive nipples.
Bamboo Nursing Bra
- Soft lining, delicate against sore nipples
- Interior support sling
- One hand nursing clip with drop cup
- No skin irritants
- Tag, label and side seam free
- Light pads for absorbency
- Lightweight pads for shape can be easily removed through interior slit
- Can be worn without pads if desired
Bamboo Nursing Cami
- Kind and non-irritating on sore or scarred skin
- Built in nursing bra
- Has all the same features of the Bamboo Nursing Bra (see above)
- Absorbs excess milk and minimises leakage
- Helps you maintain comfort and dryness while nursing
- Quick, easy washing solution when nipple leakage occurs
- Wear between nipple and bra
- Interior indentations mould to your nipple for an individual fit
- Wash as soon as damp, as wearing wet could cause irritation
Want to wear this nursing bra/cami while pregnant? To ensure that the band will give you enough support after your tummy goes down post-birth, it is recommended to buy according to your pre-pregnancy band size. While pregnant you can start wearing your nursing bra/cami by adding an extender to add room in the band and release pressure from the top of your belly. Then when you start to lose your baby belly you can remove the extender for firmer support. Shop extender here.
Bamboo is grown organically without the use of pesticides or excess water and is a renewable resource that creates a premium quality product. Read more about why you should choose bamboo.
Note: The nursing bamboo bras in size S/M colours black and white are currently on back order. All orders containing these items will be dispatched on the 18th of January.