Nursing Bamboo Bra - Burgundy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Made in a bamboo-rich blend, this fabric is kind and soft against the skin. An especially soft interior is delicate against sensitive nipples, keeping you comfortable during breastfeeding. This bra comes in a gorgeous deep burgundy red for a pop of colour in your lingerie drawer.
- Soft and non-aggravating against sensitive nipples
- Removable, absorbent padded cups
- One hand nursing clip with drop cup
- Interior support sling
- Wire-free and seamless for luxurious comfort
- Bamboo blend fabric
- Adjustable back closure
- Adjustable straps
- Soft touch lining and main fabric
- No tags, side seams or labels
- Quick dry, fuss-free washing!
- Fabric is flexible and stretchy, with all sizes fitting up to cup E
Note: For sizes S/M:12 (A-B-C-D-DD-E) and L/XL:18 (A-B-C-D-DD-E) B Free provides a complimentary bra extender. This will create additional flexibility and a more generous fit for ladies on the cusp of our recommended sizing.
Fabric Content: Bamboo/Nylon/Elastane
Washing Instructions: Warm machine wash. Hand wash padded cups separately. Line Dry.
Bamboo is highly renewable, sustainable and fast growing. It can grow to full maturity in as little as 45-60 days, making it one of the most ecological choices in fabric in the world. It’s also naturally anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic, and odour resistant. It possesses a natural lustre and silky feel that wearers love, and doesn’t aggravate allergies, irritate the skin or retain odour. Its many benefits make it the perfect choice for a nursing bra.
Treat your body with nature's softness.